Friday, July 29, 2016

2013 Print edition wins the race vs 2014 and 2015

The 2013 One Page Dungeon Compendium Print Edition is now availble. It is 80 pages with 72 dungeon/ adventures.
I had intended to release them sequentially, but this little baby was done first.  The other two final proofs should arrive any time, and once they are good  (and they check out) I will create a few bundles on RPGNOW. I can do that now that I am a "verified publisher"! More on bundles later, but if you are interested in buying a print copy, or more than one specifically, wait because the bundles will be a cheaper option.


SURVEY UPDATE:  The sample size is still a bit small at 26 responses  (spread the love/ reshare/ force me to pay the $3 bucks a month to upgrade that survey widget/app) but I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to give their input.

-Pike




No comments:

Post a Comment